Types of kids storage beds
There’s more than one way to organise a kid’s room, just like there’s more than one kind
of storage bed. And BedKingdom’s collection of kids storage beds has them all from small storage options to built-in
- Storage bunk beds: Save space with two- and three-bed options
- Storage cabin/captain beds: Elevated beds with tons of hidden storage underneath
- Storage house beds: Whimsical beds with extra space for toys, clothes, and more
- Storage mid- and high-sleepers: Turn a small room into an organised,
- Loft beds — Ideal for small spaces
Some kids need a lot of extra space, some kids need just a little. That’s why our
collection of storage beds also comes with different storage options like:
- Single day beds: Lots of storage packed into a small footprint
- Bunk beds with shelves and drawers: Space-saving options for growing families
- Bunk beds with trundles: Roll-out and pull-out options that hide extra beds
- Mid- and high-sleepers with storage stations: Transform small spaces into
- Cot beds with storage drawers: Keep extra towels, diapers, and more handy
Toddler bed with storage
Even though toddlers are small, they come with a lot of stuff. Toys, clothes, linens …
there’s a lot to keep track of — and there’s where a storage bed comes in handy.
- Small storage: If you need just a little extra room, opt for single day beds and
- Medium storage: For growing toddlers, mid- and high-sleepers with storage
stations work best
- Large storage: Bunk beds with storage shelves work well for siblings who share a
Sizes of kids storage beds
Like adult beds, kids storage beds range from single to king. But at BedKingdom, we know
sometimes little ones need something a bit more snug.
That’s why our collection of kids storage beds includes all standard sizes — plus a few
more so you can find the right fit for your child. Our storage beds can accommodate these size mattresses:
||60 x 120cm (1ft 9ins x 3ft 9ins)
||90 x 190cm (3ft x 6ft 3ins)
||120 x 190cm (4ft x 6ft 3ins)
||134.5 x 190.5cm (4ft 6ins x 6ft 3ins)
||183 x 203cm (6ft 4ins x 6ft 8ins)
Did you know? It’s easier to measure your child’s room before you buy. Grab a measuring
tape and take note of the room dimensions. Use painter’s tape on your child’s floor to imagine where their new
storage bed will go.
Kids storage beds materials
All our kids' storage beds are crafted with the finest materials parents can trust.
Solid wood, durable MDF, strong metal tubing — everything is safe and designed to last.
Plus, many of our children’s storage beds come with premium safety features to keep your
little one secure. Guard rails, glow-in-the-dark ladder grips, flame-retardant damask covers, and rounded external
fixings make every BedKingdom bed, a safe bed.
What can I store inside a kids bed with storage?
From extra linens for those midnight accidents to video game stations for teens, storage
beds are as versatile as they are space-saving. Here are some ideas on how to organise your child’s space with a
- Toddlers: Group toys by colour, shape, and size in storage bed drawers
- Pre-teens: Storage shelves are the perfect place to display awards and collectibles
- Teenagers: Built-in desks give your teen a dedicated place to study
Pay now, pay later — it’s up to you. We partner
with Klarna so you can shop with just a
few clicks. It’s simple, safe, secure, and you have up to 30
days to pay with no interest or fees. Learn
about financing to calculate your monthly payment.
Have more questions?
At Bed Kingdom, we’re here to help. Send us your
questions and comments online, or visit us in person at our showroom in West