We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchases from Bedkingdom.co.uk. However, we accept there may be occasions where you would wish to return a product to ensure we can deal with your return as quickly as possible please fill out the optional form below this does not restrict your statutory right to cancel as a consumer
1. Complete the Optional returns form above or any other durable medium
2. You will then receive a confirmation reponse within 48 working hours
3. Provided the return is approved, you will receive an email outlining charges and the amount to be refunded
4. If collection is required, we will call or email you to arrange a convenient collection date
5. Once the item(s) are back in our possession, they will be inspected
6. Provided the inspection is successful, a refund will be issued in accordance with our T&C's
7. You may be required to provide card or bank details for us to recredit the refund
8. Your refund will take between 3 - 10 working days to process, subject to your card type
Please ensure that you have read our returns policy before submitting the completed form. If you require any help or have any questions regarding this procedure, please do not hesitate to email us direct at Support@bedkingdom.co.uk
If you require us to collect your item, then a collection surcharge will also be applied to the refund. The cost of this depends on the item(s) to be returned and also the location that they are being collected from. Please see table below for charges:
1. Size of Furniture
|Extra Large Items||
|More than one item? Secondary Items all||
If you have any questions regarding our return charges, please email our Returns Team. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to call us direct and a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to help.
In certain cases, manufacturers will need to provide a specialist on-site inspection of the damaged item(s) in order to ascertain the fault. Failure to accept the inspection will result in the return being refused.
Goods must be returned in an as new condition if items have been assembled or modified in any way we will be unable to accept the return. If an item is made to order or a product that has been used or opened such as a mattress or pillow this can't be returned for health and hygiene reasons. If when goods are inspected we find any of the above has been breached we will return the item to you at your expense and no refund will be given. If the item is returned to us in accordance with our terms and conditions a refund will be provided minus the charges listed above.